Prior to placing an order for any Service you must click on the check box to declare that you have read and accept the 'Terms and Conditions of Sale’. Your acceptance would constitute this to be a legal, valid and binding Contract between 'NETREE' and you.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these 'Terms and Conditions of Sale', you will not be able to order any Services from our Website or App. In such a case you could send your comments or queries to The Marketing and Sales Department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, to know more about other means and methods of ordering our Services.
Any information contained in this Website is not intended to advertise or solicit any of our Services in any manner whatsoever.
- Defination of terms
- NETREE, is a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, and having its registered office at K-34A, Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi 110 016, India, and includes their successors and assigns.
- "Buyer" shall mean you as the other party to this Contract, your heirs, legal representatives, successors, and permitted assigns.
- Payment Terms
- The order submitted will be confirmed by NETREE through the Website or App.
- Terms of payment are within NETREE's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by it, payment must be received by NETREE prior to dispatch of an order. Payment for the Services will be made by credit card, ECS, online bank transfer, wallet transfer or cheque or some other payment method notified on NETREE’s Website/App.
- Contract price does not include delivery cost, excise, customs, octroi, or other duties, taxes on sale, purchase, assignments, levies, or additional expenses occasioned by causes beyond NETREE's control (including statutory impositions) or by force majeure.
- Delivery time will be indicated on the Website/App and goods shall be delivered within the stipulated time. However, time of delivery indicated on the Website/App is not guaranteed and will be extended by any delays occasioned by causes beyond NETREE's control, including but not limited to a Force Majeure Event.
- Delivery may be in one lot or in several lots at NETREE's option.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Services immediately on arrival and shall within 7 (seven) days from date of their arrival give NETREE notice of any matter or thing by reason whereof they may allege that the Services are not in accordance with the Contract. If the Buyer fails to give such notice within 7 (seven) days as aforesaid, the Buyer shall not be entitled thereafter to put in any claim against NETREE in respect thereof.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in any of the terms and conditions governing this Contract, with the delivery of the Services, the property in the Services will vest in the Buyers unless otherwise expressly stipulated.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- NETREE makes no express warranties except those stated in these 'Terms & Conditions of Sale'. NETREE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall NETREE or its partners, associates, suppliers, vendors, officers, agents, employees be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever including without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, remote and consequential damages, loss of profits, goodwill, other tangible losses or damages whatsoever arising out of or resulting from the use of the Services or inability to use the Services, unauthorized access to your registered account or password; any other matter, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory; or otherwise whatsoever in respect of this Contract.
- Exclusions and Limitations
- The buyer acknowledges, agrees and confirms that the disclaimers and exclusions of liability set forth in sections 5 and 6 represent a fair and reasonable allocation of the risks and benefits of the Contracts between the Buyer and NETREE, taking all relevant factors into consideration, including without limitation the value of the consideration provided by Buyer and NETREE and the availability and costs of insurance with respect to the said risks. Buyer further agrees that these disclaimers and limitations shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under the applicable law.
- Notices and Communication
- When using NETREE's Website/App, the Buyer accepts that communication with the Buyer will be mainly in electronic form. For contractual purposes, the Buyer agrees to this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that NETREE provides to the Buyer electronically at the email address provided to NETREE or via App updates, complies with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The Buyer agrees and understands that in ordering any Service, the Buyer may decide to access third-party websites including partner and associate websites linked to NETREE's Website. The Buyer undertakes that it shall read the privacy policies and terms and conditions of such websites after which the Buyer shall decide to access any third-party sites linked to this Website, entirely at the Buyer's own risk. Any links to any partner and associate of the Website is the responsibility of the linking party, and NETREE shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name, location of any information on the site and not liable for any actions, claims, losses or damages arising thereto.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws
- This Website may be accessible from places that are out of the geographical boundaries of the Republic of India. NETREE makes no representation that the content or material available on the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Visitors and users that access the Website from locations beyond the geographical boundaries of India do so at their own risk, and shall be responsible for compliance with the laws of India and the laws of their local jurisdiction.
- The Buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold NETREE, its trustees, employees and partners, safe and harmless from, against and in respect of all actions, notices, claims, allegations, suits, investigations, judgments, settlements, demands, losses, damages, expenses, costs, liabilities or other proceedings of whatsoever nature (including attorney’s fees) arising from:
- (i) Buyer's use of and access of the Website/App;
- (ii) violation by the Buyer of any term of these 'Terms and Conditions of Sale';
- (iii) Buyer’s violation of third party rights;
- (iv) breach of any applicable laws.
- Events Beyond Netree's Control
- NETREE will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under a Contract, that is caused by events beyond NETREE's reasonable control or a Force Majeure Event.
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond the reasonable control of NETREE and includes (without limitation) (a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; (b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; (c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; (d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; (e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; (f) technical failures, server problems, virus attacks (g) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- NETREE's performance under any Contract with the Buyer is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and NETREE will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries
- The Buyer agrees that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this 'Terms and Conditions of Sale', the Buyer shall not be entitled to have any third-party beneficiaries to this Contract.
- General Information
- Entire Agreement. The 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' constitute the entire agreement between NETREE and the Buyer and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between them. The Buyer may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply to the Buyer when using NETREE-partner and associate services.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of NETREE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such provision shall be severed form the Contract and the other provisions of the 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- The 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' (including the documents referred to and thus incorporated herein) is governed solely and exclusively by the laws of India. The Courts in Delhi only shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
- Change of 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE'
- NETREE may change these 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' without notice to the Buyer. NETREE recommends that the Buyer visits these 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' from time to time to understand and be fully aware of any changes.
We, at NETREE, value your trust and confidence. We believe that we earn your trust and confidence when we continue to bring you exceptional Services and we do so in a very private and secure manner. We believe that this trust and confidence is sustained as we honour that commitment to you, day in and day out. Our privacy statement sets forth your and our rights and responsibilities with regard to your personal information.
- What Information Does NETREE Collect? Here are the types of information we gather from visitors to NETREE:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site, our application or you provide to us in any other way, such as by telephone or by electronic mail. For example, we are required by the Indian tax authorities, to collect information about you during your store registration process. This information includes your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, where provided, your tax identification number. We also collect certain financial information from you during this process. Namely, when you apply to register a store through NETREE and the payment option selected by you is via Credit card, we require you to provide a credit card number and billing address before we process that application.
- Automatic Information: NETREE does use "cookies" to collect certain information. We do, however, receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, our servers track the type of Web browser you are using, and the page to which you link from NETREE. We collect this information to better develop a sense of what services our customers need and not to track your individual usage patterns.
- Does NETREE Share the Information It Receives?
Except as set out in this Privacy Notice, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share that information. We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NETREE under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help NETREE communicate with you about offers from NETREE and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We share personal information as described below:
- Agents: We engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing marketing assistance, providing customer services, sending postal mail and email to you, removing repetitive information from customer lists, and analyzing data. These persons have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information that you provide to A Mountain Domains for any secondary purposes.
- Providers: We engage other companies and individuals to perform enhanced services on our behalf. Many of our service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or their assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if NETREE Limited or all or substantially all of its assets were ever to be acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of NETREE and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is:
- (i) appropriate to comply with the law of the land;
- (ii) necessary for compliance with any legal summons, notices, orders, enquiries by law enforcement officials/ quasi-judicial forces;
- (iii) enforce or apply our Services Agreement and other agreements;
- (iv) or protect the rights, property, or safety of NETREE, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Advertisers: We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Partners: We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
- Compliance: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Services Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of NETREE, our users, or others. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Electronic Mail: From time to time, NETREE may use your personal information to contact you by electronic mail concerning your use of our services. These communications are intended to inform you of important information regarding your account, or about general services provided by NETREE. If you do not want to receive email from us regarding service updates, please click the "unsubscribe link" at the bottom of any email you receive from NETREE. We will, however, continue to send you email regarding your account administration and necessary information, such as renewal information.
- How Secure Is Information About Me?We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure SocketsLayer (SSL), which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. You can further help to ensure your security by taking a few simple precautions. For instance, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your NETREE username and password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Sites Other Than NETREE: Although NETREE is committed to protecting your privacy, not all other Web sites are as conscientious. Therefore, NETREE cannot be responsible for the content or privacy policies of other Web sites including those of advertisers to which it may link and those which link to NETREE. This Privacy Notice applies only to the information collected by this Web site. We ask that you review the privacy policies of every online service you use before submitting personal information.
- Children: NETREE does not sell services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use NETREE only with the active and explicit involvement of a parent or guardian. Any transaction carried out by a minor shall stand null and void. NETREE shall be at liberty to take any such other further action(s) in order to enforce its rights, as it deems fit.
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions: If you choose to visit NETREE, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Services Agreement, including limitations on damages, and application of the law of the Union of India and exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in NCT of Delhi. If you have any concern about privacy at NETREE, please click here to contact Customer Support and we will try to resolve it. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. Our third-party advertising company also separately places or recognizes a cookie file on your browser in the course of delivering advertisements to this site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please contact our Customer Support.